SOCIAL SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM MANAGER (Toronto)
Pink Triangle Press is looking for an energetic, business-savvy Social Sponsorship Program Manager to head up our new Social Sponsorship program. The Social Sponsorship Program Manager will encourage and support activism in our LGBT communities, with an emphasis on activism that advances the mission and values of PTP.
If you are the right person for this role you will possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and have the ability and experience to create partnerships that effectively bring together resources and causes. You will have the ability to oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of the social sponsorship program, including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling program activities.
You will also have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. business administration, marketing) and experience in one or more of: fundraising, political organizing, sponsorship, sales or advertising.
Your additional proven skills and experience will include, but not be limited to the following:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a related field
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google-based computer applications
- Knowledge of sponsorship or corporate partnership program management
- Experience in or knowledge of public relations, prospecting and negotiation
- Familiarity with campaign management
- Proficiency in computer-based simple accounting and database management
- Experience in volunteer management
- Experience in employee management, including remote management
- Event management skills, including superior meeting management skills
The candidate for this role must possess knowledge of the history, politics and circumstances of the Toronto gay, lesbian and related communities in which program clients and their issues are embedded.
Note: This is for an initial six month contract
To apply for this position, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com