Pink Triangle Press is looking for a Sponsorship & Business Development Account Manager for its Advertising Sales department. This individual will sell print and online display advertising in their territory by using exemplary professional sales techniques and by providing excellent customer service.
If you are the right person for this role, you will be adept at building and maintaining long-term relationships with clients and potential clients, have experience in establishing new markets, and have excellent presentation and communication skills.
You will be results oriented, with excellent people skills, superior organization, and attention to detail. Above all, you will be passionate about the work you do and the community you’re working in.
Your principle activities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reaching sales target goals on a consistent basis.
- Expanding client base; attracting new advertisers and establishing new markets.
- Providing professional and thorough customer service.
- Targeting 1st, 2nd and 3rd level accounts based on client fit, potential revenue, and probability of success.
- Identifying potential growth areas and opening new accounts.
- Collecting competitor information and being aware of market trends and market conditions.
- Preparing written presentations, reports, price quotations, comparative data, and testimonials tailored to clients and prospects.
- Handling and resolving problems and complaints including credit and payment issues.
- Assisting in the collection of artwork and ad materials; proof copy, ads and layout, and obtain client approvals as necessary.
- Continually updating product knowledge and sales skills.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars, and trade shows.
- Keeping detailed and up to date client records and notes.
- Ensuring all documentation such as ad agreements, dockets, expense reports, credit applications, etc. are complete and accurate.
To apply for this position, visit our employment application website and upload your resume and cover letter. You will be asked to complete a pre-interview assessment.
DAILY XTRA EDITOR-IN-CHIEF (Toronto)
- Strong editorial judgment
- Excellent editing and writing skills
- Thorough understanding of copyright and libel law
- Knowledge and experience with various forms of online journalism; creative packaging, multi-media, visual story-telling, live blogging
- Experience working with editorial CMS foundations and web technologies
- Web publishing skills; text, images, blogging, some familiarity with HTML and coding
- Social media skills; content promotion; traffic building tactics and strategies
- Understanding of traffic-driving social media strategies and tactics
- Knowledge of web metrics; experience using Google Analytics, SEO, etc.
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit; ability to work both independently and in a collaborative work place
MARKETING COORDINATOR (Toronto)
Pink Triangle Press is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist in developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns. The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Marketing team on the DailyXtra.com and Squirt.org brands.
This position is primarily responsible for tracking sales data, maintaining promotional materials inventory, planning meetings and trade shows, conducting research, and preparing reports.
If you are the right person for this role you will have experience with social media marketing, familiarity with Google Adwords, and experience managing traffic networks. Previous involvement in both online and offline marketing is preferred. You will have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, with at least two years of marketing or communications experience (preferably in a digital environment).
You will have additional proven skills and experience including, but not limited to the following:
- Good understanding of Web analytics, Google analytics or similar
- Planning and organizing promotional presentations
- Analyzing sales, budgets, and sales forecasts
- Knowledge of sexual politics and history
- Strong communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
*Note that the ideal person for this role will be comfortable working with and around sexually explicit products and material.
To apply for this position, visit our employment application website and upload your resume and cover letter. You may be asked to complete a pre-interview assessment.